Find Window bug in 4.2

Post messages here for technical support issues and other discussion about Macro Expert/Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder. When posting a technical support request, please include the task steps you are using.

Moderator: Ben

Find Window bug in 4.2

Postby magatyb » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:04 pm

This software is really turning into a shit show with more new bugs introduced by new versions instead of fixes.
This bug breaks a lot of scripts.
So if you have a find window action that has 'Handle value of window must be' ticked AND 'Title of window must containt' something, it's not AND anymore in version 4.2.
The window is found regardless of the non-existing title.
Another feature that worked fine until now.
I found more bugs but i'm tired of posting here and the develoopers not giving a fook.
magatyb

Re: Find Window bug in 4.2

Postby jondo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Yes, it's apparent that the developers are not supporting the product, but continue to release updates every so often in hopes of fooling unsuspecting people into purchasing or upgrading this software. It seems that they are happy to scam everyone's money for a non-working product. It's pretty much been a dead and abandoned product for a few years now.

I don't think that they even monitor the forum anymore. If they do, they don't provide any answers or assistance to issues. This place is a ghost town.

Such a shame, I really loved this software back in the day!
jondo

Return to Discussion and Technical Support